We are currently OPEN for all aesthetic services and procedures! Online booking is now available. We are limiting our capacity to 50% as required by the state. Please call, text or email us to book your appointment with our Nurse Practitioner, Ashley, or our Aesthetician, Olivia.
- Each of our team members will have had their temperatures checked and have answered our COVID-19 screening questions, before starting the day. They will be equipped with masks, gloves, and eyewear and may also be wearing facial shields during treatments.
- As we reopen and you are able to reschedule your appointments, we’re asking that you please complete all paperwork online before the time of your appointment. We will also request that you put a credit card on file with us to hold your appointment. At the time of your appointment, your card will be charged.
- To minimize the number of people in our space at any given time, we have extended our appointment times to allow for proper disinfecting between each client. Workspaces, treatment rooms and common areas will be sanitized in between each client with hospital grade disinfectant.
- When you arrive, we ask that you please call/text us at 336-992-4242 to let us know. We will ask a series of CDC approved screening questions in regard to COVID-19 and anyone with positive screening questions will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- We are requiring all clients to wear a mask. Please be sure to bring your mask from home. No one will be permitted to join any client for their appointment (unless the client being treated is under 18).
- Once inside, clients will have their temperature checked at the door and will be taken back to the treatment room where you will wash your hands for 30-40 seconds. Anyone who has a temperature over 100.3 degrees F will be asked to reschedule their appointment and no cancellation fee will be incurred.
Thank you for your help and patience in our efforts to prevent and control the spread of this disease.