Microblading can be a significant time saver and can give you confidence that your eyebrows look as good as you want them to in Kernersville.
Do you spend extra time in the morning trying to fill in your eyebrows? Are you constantly looking for an eyebrow pencil that will look natural? Do you have trouble keeping your eyebrows looking good from the beginning of the day to the end, and often need to fill them in on your lunch hour?
There are lots of temporary options out there for making your eyebrows look better, but it can also be frustrating trying to make them look fresh and consistent from day to day when your makeup comes off every night. With microblading, you can enjoy a long-term solution that allows you to wake up with great eyebrows every day.
Microblading is a procedure that adds a semi-permanent pigment to your eyebrow area. A microblading technician is trained to map your eyebrow area and match the color of your eyebrows for a natural effect. Using a specific tool with small needles to draw in tiny “hair-like” strokes into the eyebrow area, semi-permanent pigment is sketched into your skin, leaving your eyebrows looking fuller, darker, and with an improved shape.
There are several important things to note about microblading before you go in for a first session:
- Your skin type may affect the longevity of the ink that is placed.
- A touch-up session 6-8 weeks after your initial procedure will be needed to perfect your brows.
- There may be some discomfort during your microblading session depending upon your level of sensitivity. A numbing cream is applied to make your experience more comfortable.
- The semi-permanent pigment color will last between 18 and 24 months.
- There are specific care instructions for your skin before and after microblading that you will need to adhere to closely.
Microblading can be a significant time saver and can give you confidence that your eyebrows look as good as you want them to. At Ageless in the Triad Med Spa, we offer the microblading procedure for our clients in Kernersville, North Carolina and will be happy to discuss the benefits with you. Contact us today to schedule a consultation.